Blogger How To: Add New Pages or Tabs
How to add new Blogger Pages/Tabs
1. Navigate to your Blogger dashboard and click on the Pages button below the Posts link.
2. At the top, click New Page.
3. The Blogger editor will open. It is the same as the one you use to create your posts. Enter the title of your page in the Page Title text box and your page content in the content area.
4. Being a Page, you have the option here to choose whether or not you want to allow comments. In the sidebar of the editor, under Page Options, click it and a dropdown will appear. Under Reader Comments you can choose either Allow or Disallow. Disallow will hide the comment link and box completely.
5. Publish the page.
Creating a menu bar with your Page links
1. Go to the Layout page in the Blogger dashboard.
2. Under the Header element in the gadget arrangement, click Add a Gadget as shown in the image above.
3. Choose the Pages gadget and add it.
4. It will give you a couple of options of what pages you would like to put in your menu. Place a checkmark next to the ones you want to appear. You can always edit this later.
5. (Optional) If you want to add external links to your menu, you can also do that in here. External links are those that you have a URL for, such as a Facebook URL or a link off of your blog. Click the +Add External Link option and a box will pop up asking for the Page Title (i.e. “Facebook” or whatever you want the title to be in your menu) as well as the URL. Click Save Link when done.
6. Save your gadget!
That’s all there is to it. Blogger allows each blog to have 20 additional pages. You should always link to Pages for static content as opposed to individual posts.